Girls Girls Girls


School has become an even bigger frustration this time around.  There is a flock of girls that has decided to devote itself to me.  It is made up of three or four girls, and they are not the most popular girls, but perhaps the second most, as far as cliques are concerned.


I am not really sure how it has happened, I used to frighten people with my looks, and my stare could get a person to turn around and walk in the other direction.  These girls, however, find my stare to be enticing.  It gives them chills, thrills them.  They think I am exciting.  I am something to talk about.  They follow me from class to class, and even dared to sit with me and the rest of the Cullens at lunch yesterday.  I am growing quite concerned.


I can follow all of their thoughts around throughout the day and pinpoint each one.  Their various activities range from daydreaming about me in different activities to doodling about me in their notebooks.  Mrs Edward Cullen.  Mrs. Amy Edward Cullen. Mrs. Cullen.  Amy loves Edward.  Edward loves Amy.  Amy and Edward forever.  How many times can a silly human girl think to write the same stupid thing?  Apparently a thousand because they can take up an entire notebook.  And all of the girls do it, not just the one.


It is gross, actually.  I thought Tanya was annoying.  This is outright ridiculous.  One will be daydreaming about our wedding- especially the romantic kiss at the end (it is very gross to see yourself kissing some high school girl in your own made up wedding by the way), the next girl is thinking about how she wants me to entice her into my bedroom when I ask her over to study (these daydreams are even worse).  Of course, I would never ask her over to study.


Perhaps that is another problem. The Cullen house is elusive, and no one has ever been inside it.  The high schoolers are starting to talk about it, and wonder if anyone has been cool enough to visit for any reason.  Perhaps the best way to kill the gossip is to throw a party.  We have decided to throw Emmett a birthday bash, and invite everyone from high school.  Alice- being the social butterfly amongst us- is simply going to pass out flyers advertising a party for Emmett's birthday at the Cullen house.


This is something that worries me almost as much as it suggests a solution to the problem.  A bunch of humans in a house of vampires can always pose a risk.  We will go hunting right before the party of course, and do the best we can.  Carlisle suggested we put something in our noses to plug the smell.  Our noses are very sensitive to smell even though we don't need to breathe, so the hint of humans and their blood can entice us.  Alice has a good feeling about this party, but better safe than sorry.  I think it is a good idea.  Carlisle is probably at home fashioning wax nose plugs right now to test them out.


Esme is excited, it will give her a chance to cook.  Even though we don't eat, Esme loves the chance to tinker around in the kitchen.  The room never gets any use, bur is always fully stocked for display purposes. Any reason for Esme to play in there is nothing but fun for her, even though she usually won't admit it aloud.  Alice will do the decorations while Esme cooks.


Well, that is about it for tonight.  I guess I will keep you updated on the Edward Lovers (that is what they call themselves, like a little group).  If only they knew I was supposed to eat them for dinner.  Ha.  Oh well.  Be back later.


Photobucket